Christ Universal Temple is first and foremost a teaching ministry. Our purpose is to TEACH people how to live better lives. We teach Five Principles on which every lesson-sermon, class, and activity in this teaching ministry is based.
The Five UFBL Principles
1. The Omnipresence of God: Who and what God is: Everything that exists, or ever will exist is pressed out of the body of God (God-Substance) in the different forms of manifestation. Since the nature of God is absolute good, and everything is God-Substance, there can be no evil in Reality.
“Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there” Psalm 139:7-8(KJV)
2. The Divinity of Humankind: Who and what man is and his relationship to God: Man is made in the image-likeness of God.
“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth” Genesis 1:26(KJV)
“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” Genesis 2:7
3. The Value and Power of Thought: It is through thinking that man forms that which he has in his life.
“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he” Proverbs 23:7(KJV)
4. Practicing the Presence: Living in the presence of God
Prayer: Communion with God.
Meditation: Conscious thought on aspects of God.
Silence: Listening to God.
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things” Philippians 4:8(KJV)
5. The Law of Demonstration:The results which follow from practice of the above principles: The Law of Mind Action: Like begets like. Man’s Responsibility as a Son of God:
- Right Thinking
- Right Words
- Right Feelings
- Right Actions
- Right Reactions
“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father”s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” Luke 12:32(KJV)