Christ Universal Temple is first and foremost a teaching ministry. Our purpose is to TEACH people how to live better lives. We teach Five Principles on which every lesson-sermon, class, and activity in this teaching ministry is based.
The Five UFBL Principles
1. The Omnipresence of God: We believe that God is everywhere equally present.
2. The Divinity of Humankind: Humankind is made in the image likeness of God.
Then God said “Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.”
Genesis 1:26 NRSV
3. The Value and Power of Thought: It is through thinking that man forms that which he has in his life.
“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”
Proverbs 23:7 KJV
4. Practicing the Presence: Living in the presence of God.
Prayer: Communion with God.
Meditation: Conscious thought on aspects of God.
Silence: Listening to God.
“Finally beloved, “whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.”
Philippians 4:8 NRSV
5. The Law of Demonstration: The results which follow from practice of the above statements. The Law of Mind Action: Like begets like. Man’s Responsibility as a Son of God.
“Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for you reap whatever you sow.”
Galatians 6:7 NRSV