The Ambassadors of Love share prayers and gifts at special times of the year. A.O.L. serves adults in special living accommodations and children in group homes.
What is an Ambassador? By definition an ambassador is “any authorized messenger or representative assigned to a specific mission.”
The Ambassadors of Love are patterned after Unity’s Silent 70 whose purpose was to spread the Word of God by delivering publications to those who were home-bound or confined in hospitals, and institutions.
A.O.L. share prayers and gifts at special times of the year.
- Monthly card project: Send cards, Daily Inspirations and gifts to home-bound and hospitalized church members
- Easter Project: Delivers Easter lilies to home-bound and hospitalized church members
- Mother’s Day/Father’s Day: Have a special program at a selected long-term care facility that will inspire, is selected and a special program presented to the residents
- Christmas Project: Deliver gifts to home bound and hospitalized church members, selected nursing homes, special school children
- Prayer Breakfast: Provides spiritual enrichment and fellowship
Ambassadors of Love are messengers and representatives assigned To spread the Word of God by delivering literature and spreading cheer and good will . . . In a way that expresses the love and teachings of Jesus Christ and this unique ministry . . . So that all who come in contact with us will know this church and this ministry as helpful, caring and loving.
WHAT IS LOVE
LOVE is our ability to know oneness with all.
LOVE is our ability to desire that only good come to all.
LOVE is a spiritual gift or quality and not an emotion.
LOVE is drawn upon to settle emotion and to balance the feeling nature.
LOVE is a spiritual ointment for chaos and confusion.
LOVE drawn things together in a harmonious manner.
“By this every man shall know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.”